Go to Squarespace.com for a free trial, and when you’re ready to launch, go to http://www.squarespace.com/realcivilengineer to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
The actual last ever episode of Mini Motorways? Mini Motorways is a highway engineering puzzle game and in this video I, a highway designer of 10 years, see if my real life engineering skills help me become better at the Mini Motorways puzzle game by taking everything I have learned so far to the extreme to fix bad traffic!
Epic Game Store Support-A-Creator Code: RCE
(In connection with Epic Games’ Support-A-Creator Program, I may receive a commission from certain in-game purchases)
As always, if you enjoy the video please give it a LIKE and subscribe to the Real Civil Engineer channel and enable notifications so you can be the first to know when I post future videos! Thanks!!
WATCH THE FULL SERIES BELOW!
CITIES SKYLINES - ENGITOPIA:
KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM:
POLY BRIDGE 2:
MY OTHER CHANNELS:
Paddy, the Engineer’s Apprentice (My dog’s channel): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcGn_Cyb-0-jI1xI_nrq7iA
Real Civil Engineer Archive (Twitch Vods):
About Mini Motorways:
Have you ever been stuck in traffic and wished you could do something to fix it?
In Mini Motorways, the city’s traffic problems are in your hands.
From the makers of Mini Metro, Mini Motorways is a game about drawing the roads that drive a growing city. Build a road network, one road at a time, to create a bustling metropolis. Redesign your city to keep the traffic flowing, and carefully manage upgrades to meet the changing demands. How long can you keep the cities of the world moving?
- Draw roads in dynamic cities that grow and change - every game is unique!
- Explore stunning maps inspired by cities all around the world.
- Choose from a variety of upgrades to meet the demands of your ever-expanding road network: highways, roundabouts, and more!
- Select different colour palettes on every map including colourblind and night modes.
- Relax to a responsive soundtrack from Disasterpeace that grows along with your city.
- Unlock new maps and achievements as you achieve mastery
- Export GIFs of your city layouts to share with your friends.
- Compete against other players in Daily and Weekly Challenges.
#realcivilengineer #minimotorways #engineering