"Lebanon’s Producers & Farmers Christmas Market": La Campagne En Ville
"سوق عيد الميلاد للمنتجين والمزارعين في لبنان": La Campagne En Ville
La Campagne En Ville Market:
“La Campagne en Ville, The Christmas Market”
Thursday, December 16th to Sunday, December 19th from 12pm to 8pm.
A “Nature by Marc Beyrouthy”, “NoGarlicNoOnions” and “Atayeb El Rif” event.
This market is supported by Empower Lebanon, LRI, and Coral.
The event will be broadcast live on NoGarlicNoOnions YouTube Channel
NATURE team is available to answer any agriculture technical question you might have.
This special event is organized for you to be able to support people passing through hard times: Buy Abou Chadi Famous Hummus for a cause, give Mouneh for the families, shop your Christmas needs from families joining from the four corners of Lebanon. Contribute to the food bank, buy a “donate box” from (Made by Nature).
Amazing food experience
There will be live cooking stations where visitors will be able to taste traditional food from all four corners of Lebanon and more.
- The Christmas classics: Mulled wine (Vin Chaud), roasted chestnuts and corn on the cob, locally made sausages, candies, waffles, crepes, croissant, ice-cream, Saj and much more.
- Meet Candy Yaghi, the award winning foie gras queen!
- Taste Midos unique burgers and roast beef sandwiches.
- The one and only Potato bar is back!
- Abou Chadi the king of Hummus will be serving his famous Balila for a cause.
- The Rif Truck will be serving traditional Lebanese food & drinks freshly prepared by women from the villages from Rural Delights "Atayeb Al Rif" Cooperative.
110 Lebanese heroes
This market is our way of supporting Lebanese heroes and enabling them to connect with consumers. Come for the heroes, meet the creators, and stand beside fellow Lebanese who are pushing on to make it through these tough times.
Artisans, creators, women cooperatives, farmers, local producers, and more
From 2 till 92
Young and old, join us at “La campagne en Ville” come and enjoy daily :
Christmas activities for kids
Christmas is here, let’s celebrate it in the best sustainable way possible.
Venue: Nature, Zouk, Seaside Road, Facing Mike Sport
STAY CONNECTED: https://www.youtube.com/anthonyrahayel
Welcome to #AnthonyRahayel, #NoGarlicNoOnions video channel
"Always remember; Happiness is a choice…"
Thank you for watching another video or live coverage by (انطوني رحيّل)
"#Spreadinghappiness and #Sharingjoy" is what I do.
#Arabic, #French, and #English: My Channel Speaks 3 Languages.
Proudly Lebanese… My mission is to show the Lebanese cosmopolitan culture through my eyes, to the world! Traveling around the world, visiting Dubai monthly, I support small businesses and spot the next food trends.
Travel blogging across the globe, showing you the world cultures from my perspective, speaking Lebanese.
You can support my initiatives:
DIRECT PAYPAL TRANSFER:
JOIN my channel, and help me continue the journey, with a small monthly contribution: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCACicNDQx-HA5MFnl75a-OQ/join
Follow my steps on Social Media:
- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/nogarlicnoonions
- INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/nogarlicnoonions
- TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/nogarlicnoonion
- TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@nogarlicnoonions
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rahayel/
SUPPORT my mission:
#NGNO #Lebanon #Food #Dubai #Paris #LebaneseVillages #لبنان #TravelBlog #Mechwar #People #Happiness #Beirut #TourismVideos #MarcBeyrouthy #NGNOdiscovers #exploringfood #FoodVideos #Agriculture #Howitsmade #HappinessandJoy #Foodblogger