BIG NEWS this week! More complex testimony and legal movers define web 7 in the Elizabeth Holmes trial. In this video attorney Pete Sartes explains what it all means and what comes next.
Some highlights from week 7 of the Elizabeth Holmes/ Theranos Trial:
- Steve Burd the Former Safeway grocery store CEO continued his testimony.
- More info on Sunil Dhawan’s role as lab director came to light.
- An appeal in an unrelated case could have a big impact on how Elizabeth Holmes defends herself going forward. Results in appeals court related to a bank fraud case could present a new opportunity. Will it work? Does it apply?
- Holmes’ defense team raised concerns about a fair trial. Do they have a point?
- Requests from media to get the jury’s questionnaires related to the jurors on this trial are increasing concerns about a potential mistrial.
Peter answers your questions, explains all of the latest updates from the trial, and gives you some insights into what to expect next.
#ElizabethHolmes #Theranos #me2
🔴 Subscribe for more free YouTube tips:
Share this video with a YouTuber friend:
✅ For business inquiries contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
✅ Let’s connect: www.tragoslaw.com
Twitter - @tragoslaw
Instagram - /tragoslaw
Facebook - /tragoslaw
TikTok - /tragoslaw
🔴 Not Legal Advice