In this video, Below are the mainframe interview questions and answer related to COBOL, DB2, JCL for more than 1 year experienced person.
1. How do you check one file is empty or not in a JCL?
2. SORT JCL to filter data (want data of previous month from a file)
3. What will be file status after reading all records of a file?
4. How do you pass the data from JCL to COBOL Program?
5. File attribute mismatch Abend
6. What is difference between SOC7 and SOC4?
7. How will you resolve the SOC7 abend?
8. Difference between Search and Search All?
9. Null value passed in DB2 table - Null Indicator?
10. Which utility do you use for loading the data in a DB2 Table - JCL Question?
11. Difference between Subscript and Index
Thank You Guys. Please subscribe the channel and like, share the video if you want more notification
Watch more videos :-
Mainframe VSAM Introduction, Features, Advantages, Disadvantages IBM - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4X4UQn4coA
Differences or Comparison Between VSAM Files - ESDS, KSDS and RRDS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TawceDxw5ZQ
Type of VSAM File in Mainframe - ESDS, RRDS, KSDS, LDS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU1RanAT-BI
Control Interval CI and Control Area CA In Mainframe - Components, Record Based Parameter - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuoECbNHvvM
Types of Life Insurance Cash Value, Whole Life, Joint, Universal, Variable, Endowment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VCgzuJ3NAU
#MainframeGuru, #MainframeInterview, #JclCobolDb2Questions