ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Working Night Shifts: https://youtu.be/4KCL9ciNzzM
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Avoid these 8 things that may increase your risk of cancer.
0:00 Introduction: 8 causes of cancer that may surprise you
0:12 #1 - MSG
0:41 #2 - Chronic stress
1:59 #3 - Diabetes
2:44 #4 - Zinc oxide (sunscreen)
2:55 #5 - Working night shifts
3:15 #6 - Grilled meat/fish
3:40 #7 - Breast implants
3:54 #8 - Second-hand smoke
4:14 Share your success story!
In this video, we’re going to talk about 8 causes of cancer that may surprise you.
Keep in mind that exposure to carcinogens typically has to be chronic to increase your risk of cancer.
Take a look at these 8 potential causes of cancer:
1. MSG - Glutamate converts to glutamine, which can feed cancer cells.
2. Chronic stress - Stress can cause cortisol resistance, inflammation, and white blood cell suppression, which can all potentially increase your risk of cancer.
3. Diabetes - Studies link diabetes to increased cancer risk.
4. Zinc oxide - This is found in sunscreen, and can cause excess free radicle damage.
5. Working night shifts - Research in 2007 concluded that working irregular night shifts is a possible carcinogen.
6. Grilled meat/fish - Grilling meat and fish can create carcinogenic compounds in your food. Certain herbs and spices can help offset the carcinogenic effects.
7. Breast implants - Chemicals from breast implants can leach out into your tissues, potentially increasing your risk of cancer.
8. Second-hand smoke - An estimated 40,000 people die each year from second-hand smoke.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped explain why you should avoid these 8 surprising causes of cancer. I’ll see you in the next video.