Join Jordan Choo with his guest Jim Donnelly as they talk about the benefits of building an in-house marketing agency for your franchise. Jim Donnelly is the CEO and co-founder of Restore Hyper Wellness & Cryotherapy, which aims to make wellness affordable and accessible to everyone. With the opening of multiple locations across the United States, the company is on a path to create a national presence and leading brand in the proactive wellness space. Restore wants to help people who want their bodies to look and feel like they did when they were in their prime. Hence, they provide innovative, science-backed services to help build people’s natural resilience to physical and environmental stresses.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• What made Jim go down the franchising route for Restore
• How the importance of people’s inputs affected their vetting process for franchisees
• Why “word of mouth” is the best foundation to skyrocket a franchise’s expansion
• What the transition from traditional to digital marketing looked like for Restore
• The value of building an in-house marketing agency to help your franchisees
• And much more!
→ 📖 See this episode’s page https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/why-your-franchise-may-want-to-build-an-in-house-marketing-agency
→ 🎙️Visit The Franchise Marketing Podcast https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/
→ 📈Grow using The Franchise Growth Blueprint https://thefranchisegrowthblueprint.com/