Most of us have a vague idea of what readability is. We feel like the text is readable if it feels effortless to read. But let’s think for a moment: What exactly makes the text easy to read? Discover in this video!
I give answers to the following questions:
- What is readability?
- How do apps like Grammarly and Hemingway measure readability?
- How much (or how little) do people read online?
- What makes content readable and easy to navigate?
#Content #Readability #FromReadsToLeads
Every week I share my ideas and tips on content marketing with writers, B2B marketers, and business owners.
SUBSCRIBE HERE – https://bit.ly/3oopiaC
BOOK "FROM READS TO LEADS" – https://www.readstoleads.com/
- Inclusive content: How to defy stereotypes & engage diverse audiences - https://youtu.be/Fy6sgR17ukc
- Examples of calls to action for your blog - https://youtu.be/xPR3vxcXGLg
- Key content quality metrics - https://youtu.be/Od6yYdWfIXw