|Full day of eating: no restrictions, realistic and easy meals and snacks!!
Instagram: @whitneyysimmons https://bit.ly/3lqcRfB
Tik Tok: @whitneyysimmons https://bit.ly/3rtCobs
TRAIN WITH ME on the Alive App: https://aliveapp.co/
Gymshark x Whitney Simmons Collection:
0:00 Important Intro
2:35 Avocado + Egg Bagel
3:45 Buffalo Chicken Wrap
4:37 Post Workout Smoothie
5:30 Tuna Rice Bowl
5:50 Penne Bake
10:20 Good Pop
PENNE BAKE RECIPE:
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 zucchini, grated
1 roma tomato, diced
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
14 oz marinara sauce
4 ounce of ricotta cheese (I used Kite Hill)
1/2C shredded mozzarella (I used Follow Your Heart)
Chili Flakes (optional)
1. boil 6 oz of penne pasta for 8 minutes
2. pre-heat oven to 450º
1. heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, tomato, and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, 4-6 minutes.
2. stir in marinara, grated zucchini, 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, ¼ cup water, 1 tsp sugar, and a large pinch of salt. Bring to a simmer. Cook 2-4 minutes more, then turn off heat.
3. once the penne pasta has cooked for 8 minutes, add drained penne to sauce, season with salt and pepper and stir to thoroughly combine.
1. while sauce simmers, in a medium bowl, combine 4oz of ricotta, 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Combine and Bake:
1. spread out half the pasta mixture in an 8-by-8-inch baking dish. Using a tablespoon, dollop pasta mixture with seasoned ricotta. Top with remaining pasta mixture, then sprinkle with mozzarella.
2. Cover baking dish with foil. Bake on top rack for 10 minutes, then remove from oven; discard foil. Heat broiler to high. Broil until cheese is lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. Let cool slightly, then top with chili flakes if desired. Divide pasta between plates and serve.
This video is NOT sponsored and everything was purchased myself
|Gymshark and Reward Style are affiliates links. Thank you for supporting myself, this channel and helping me continue to create content for you ♡|