I’m Aja Dang and it’s time to set your 2022 yearly goals!! 2021, overall wasn’t bad as years past… right? I’m very excited to start fresh by setting personal, professional, and financial goals for the new year. What differentiates goals from failed resolutions is a PLAN - what are the steps you’re planning to take to accomplish your dreams? and PS. it’s ok to DREAM BIG! I want you to DREAM BIG. Because we never know what we can accomplish until we push ourselves.
I have hit **almost every goal that I’ve made in the past couple of years because I’ve figured out steps to accomplishing them. Sometimes my goals happen on schedule, sometimes they take a little longer, and sometimes life happens and my goals change - that’s life right? I’ll be uploading a video about whether or not I accomplished the 2021 goals I set for myself in 2020 and even though there were a few I didn’t accomplish, I understand that it’s okay to go with the flow and let life surprise you a little.
To breakdown this video:
- start filming my wedding series
- go to the Grand Canyon
- build/finish MSTRPLN wedding, daily and budget planners
- buy my first NFT
- complete my sinking funds
- go on my solo bachelorette party!
- save up $50,000 for the house down payment
- start building my budget course.
- launch MSTRPLN wedding planner on Notion and 2022 Academic Planner
One year goals:
- buy a house? (pretty please #AjaNeedsAHouse)
- launch 2023 MSTRPLN Dated Planner/Daily Planner/Budget Planner
- possibly launch the budget course?
- start planning for our honeymoon!
• VIDEO MENTIONS •
MSTRPLN - Dated Planner: https://mstrpln.co/collections/the-ms…
MSTRPLN - Digital Planner: https://mstrpln.co/collections/the-ms…
•JOIN OUR FINANCIAL DISCORD•
• THUMBNAIL/GRAPHICS •
Elaine Zhao: https://www.elaine-zhao.com/
• END CARD/GRAPHICS •
Chrisline Raymundo: https://chrislineraymundo.com/
Tik Tok: ajadang