✔️ LEARN 20 WORDS https://youtu.be/TSGdNMzlrcg
What does Discern mean? Learn the meaning of Discern as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Discern definition (verb) to be able to see, recognize, understand, or decide something
Discern pronunciation: dih-surn
Examples of Discern in a sentence:
1. Because Jackson found it hard to discern whether or not his daughter was telling him the truth about her grades, he decided to call her teacher.
2. Because Bradley wore sun glasses, I could not discern whether or not his eyes were red.
3. A detective’s job is to discern who is guilty of a particular crime by evaluating the evidence.
4. In order to find a cure for the disease, the medical researchers must first discern the actual cause of the condition.
5. If I could discern the pattern in which the winning lottery numbers are selected, I could become a millionaire.
Discern synonyms and other related words for Discern
perceive, distinguish, see, recognize, know, note, notice, observe, make out, descry, differentiate, understand, comprehend, detect, discriminate, behold, spot, divine, espy, sense, appreciate, discover, identify, penetrate, view, apprehend, pick out, mark, realize, remark
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark ‘em!) 👇
► http://VocabularyVideos.com - a memorable name that’ll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
► https://WordsinaSentence.com - our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
► https://Twitter.com/vocabularyhelp - Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets