Yes, we know there’s no scientific proof of ghosts, but there are countless reports of hauntings all over the world. According to a 2019 YouGov poll, 45% of Americans believe that ghosts "definitely" or "probably" exist. And the other 55% have obviously never stayed in a haunted house. People in a haunted house may see visual signs including “full-bodied apparitions," or items that have moved without anyone touching them. So if you walk into the living room and find every thing rearranged, maybe it’s time to call the Ghostbusters. Or someone else. When should you call a medium? What should you do to the mirrors? And how could your spice rack save your home?
03:13 Step 1: Go big or Go medium
03:53 Step 2: Don’t clown around
04:27 Step 3: Cover the mirrors
04:45 Step 4: Stay with others
05:10 Step 5: Wear sensible shoes
Transcript and sources: https://whatifshow.com/how-to-survive-a-haunted-house/
Questions or concerns? Contact us at https://underknown.com/contact/
Produced by the makers of What If. Check out our other channels:
What If - https://bit.ly/youtube-What-If
Your Body on: https://bit.ly/your-body-on-show
Crazy Creatures: https://bit.ly/crazy-creatures-show
Whether it’s an earthquake, mudslide or shark attack, survive whatever awaits you. How To Survive shows how to endure life-threatening moments with science and survivor stories.
Note: This video is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have seen on this channel. If you think you may have an emergency, call your doctor, the ambulance or the police immediately. Underknown does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in this video. Reliance on any information provided by Underknown is solely at your own risk.
An Underknown show: https://underknown.com
Contact us at https://underknown.com/contact/
#howtosurvive #hauntedhouse #ghosts