Create your event promotion plan and get them up and running!
Set up the promo kit for your Co-Sell event.
Publicize your Co-Sell Event through digital marketing engines and communities.
Every journey comes to an end. But yours has just begun!
Let’s make a quick recap of what you’ve learned during this Challenge!
- You learned how to plan and curate your Co-Selling Webinar using our Co-Sell Planning Master Checklist.
- You discovered the most efficient and practical way of creating your Webinar’s Communications Engine with Speaker Engage.
- You also learned the power of choosing the proper Registration and Event platform and how vital is that decision to your Webinar.
- You discovered the importance of aesthetics and consistency for successful presentations and creatives.
And there’s one last lesson for you!
By the end of this day, you’ll be ready for your next Co-Sell event!
Of course, you will! Let’s get to the finish line together. We’ll meet you today from 5 to 6 PM PDT, at your last Office Hours for this Challenge. Today is all about going public and reaching all of your potential clients! Here’s what to expect from your last session:
Demo video on how to set up your promo kit and publicize your event.
- We’ll discuss digital marketing engines.
- Best practices for promoting your Co-Sell event and how to get more attendants.
- A deeper insight on promoting your Co-Sell Webinar with Microsoft sellers.