+ ANSWERS EXPLAINED BELOW
1. Place three two-letter bits together to make a CURRENCY.
2. What is always associated with a BINNACLE?
Answer: e) a compass
3. Fill in the blanks, clockwise or anti-clockwise, to complete the word.
4. What number should replace the question mark ?
67; (7 × 8) – 8 = 48 (9 × 7) – 5 = 58 (11 × 5) – 7 = 48 (6 × 12) – 5 = 67
5. Susceptible to attack or damage. Which word below most closely fits the above definition?
6. SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY
Which day is three days before the day immediately following the day two days before the day three days after the day immediately before Friday?
7. Change one letter only in each word below to find a wellknown phrase.
In the pink
8. Spiral clockwise to spell out a ten-letter word that starts and finishes with the same two letters. You must provide the missing letter
Thank for watching!
Subscribe now for more videos like this.