|✔️ 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗞 on this 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞 to see 𝗔𝗟𝗟 the 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧 👉 https://bit.ly/3lbWpAj 💌
😲 𝗗𝗢𝗡’𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 my 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗟, you will 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 👉 https://bit.ly/3CfjTK5 😍
🙋♀️ Remember to subscribe ❤️
😃 And hit the like button 👍
👉 What did you think of the video? I will be happy to read your opinion 😘
🙏 GET IN THE TIME MACHINE WITH ME… 💡
|Intro PERFECT LIFE 💋
|Historical Compilation 🎬
|Beautiful Farewell 😘
➽ 1. A British listening post in a shell crater in No Man’s Land near Lagincourt, 1917.
2. A sailor at the Naval Air Base wears the new type protective clothing and gas mask designed for use in chemical warfare, in Corpus Christi, Texas, in August of 1942.
3. A Spanish government soldier throws a hand grenade towards enemy trenches, 1936.
4. Alphonse Mucha.
5. Anti-Integration Protesters, USA, 1960s.
6. August 12, 1977.The Space Shuttle Enterprise (OV-101) flies on its own for the fist time when it separates from a Boeing 747 Shuttle Carrier Aircraft (SCA).
8. Boys in Berlin, 1945.
9. Cabaret dancer. Moulin Rouge or Folies Bergére.
10. Egypt, the great Sphinx, c. 1900.
11. Elke Sommer.
12. Elvis and his cousin Gene at the 1953 Mid South Fair.
13. Gilles Deleuze, Jean-Paul Sartre et Michel Foucault.
14. Guitarist and early driving force Syd Barrett joined Mason, Richard Wright and childhood friend Waters around mid-’65 when he moved from Cambridge to London.
15. Holborn Oasis, swimming pool in London, 1955.
16. How babies used to fly on airplanes.
17. Indian Fakir.
18. Jacques Tati in the Sculpture Garden of the Museum of Modern Art, New York, 1958.
19. Julie Ege.
20. King Petar II visit to Nikola Tesla, apartment hotel New Yorker, June 1942.
21. Lola Montez by Peter Basch.
22. Marilyn Monroe posing with a grizzly bear, 1953.
23. Martin Munkácsi. Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera. Mexico, 1934.
24. Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney.
25. Michael Jackson with Nelson Mandela, July 20, 1996.
26. Michael Jackson’s makeup for the filming of the music video Thriller, USA, 1982.
27. Miss Sputnik, c.1950s Anne Marie Dupont.
28. Pam Grier.
29. Pedestrians strolling Broadway stop to peek into one of the many photo studios looking for diversion in New York.
30. Picadilly Circus Station – 1970.
31. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Andrew (ph. Cecil Beaton, 1960).
32. Rioters dodge a British Army Humber ‘Pig’ at Bogside, Londonderry, 1971.
33. Showgirl, 1950s.
34. Sideshow performer Johnny Eck the “Half-Boy” with his twin brother Robert.
35. Sima Izadjou, first Miss Iran (Dokhtar-e Bahaar) in history, 1965.
36. Steve McQueen & John Wayne.
37. Vintage photo of girl with doll.
38. We will Rock you! Pro Wrestler Rocky Johnson with his son, Dwayne TheRock Johnson. (1981).
39. Wounded members of Hitler Youth engaged in action.
40. WWI sidecar Ambulance.
"Human history is truly a swinging pendulum of ups and downs. The centuries have been sprinkled with both bleak events, and beautiful hopeful moments. Since the invention of the photograph, those events and moments have been recorded for us, allowing us a window into a time that we never actually got to see for ourselves."
🙏 A heartfelt thanks to all the people featured in the photos on this YouTube channel. All of them deserve to be recognized and honored for being part of our past and allowing us to create a better present. I wish that their souls find peace and unite with God. From PERFECT LIFE we have been paying tribute to them since 2013 and together with you, we will continue to remind and thank them for never being forgotten. Personally, I want to thank all of them and you for allowing me to earn an honest living with this work, without them and without you it would not be possible. I wish the best blessings for all of them and for you who are reading this. From my heart I send you infinite love, I love you. 💌
⌛ Pohotography, historical photos, historical images, rare historical photos, facts, history channel, best history photos, powerful & rare.
❤️️ PERFECT LIFE ❤️️